Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need to interview an engineer for a school project.

1. Sep 27, 2016 #1
    For my engineering class I have to interview a person who is currently an engineer. I was hoping somebody could help answer some questions, it'd be greatly appreciated. • Please describe your engineering field.

• What is your current job title?

• Please describe your particular job and duties.

• What is your average work schedule?

• Starting with high school, please describe your educational background chronologically.

• If you had it to do over, related to your career or education, would you do anything differently?

• What advice would you give to me as someone interested in pursuing a career path similar to yours?

*My teacher does want us to have an email address that way if needed he can verify that the answers were not falsely created. And PM's are intended, I don't want anybody putting sensitive information in the comments! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to answer these questions for me.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Sorry, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, Interview threads have not been allowed at the PF.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook