I need to interview an engineer, asking him questions about his or her career.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Interview
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
About a week ago, I was given an assignment to interview an engineer, asking things such as why he started his career and what his proffesion was. However, there is a problem. I do not know any engineers, I failed to find any engineers in my family or through any of my families friends. So I am looking for an engineer who would be willing to answer some simple questions about their career.

Name (Optional):

What made you interested in engineering?:

What is your educational background?:

What kind of engineering do you do?:

What is your design process?:

If you wish to answer these questions, that would be great. Thanks for your time.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we do not allow interview threads on the PF anymore.