I want to be a good girl from now on!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date

Lisa!

Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
Nightmares are scary you know.
Was I turned into a good girl in your nightmare?o:)

franznietzsche said:
Well, now that you bring it up, there's a list......
Go ahead, I'm listening to your confession!:smile:

I guess I know know what's been your biggest mischief.:wink:

Igor_S said:
Yeah, good guys like bad girls (or was it vice-versa ? :biggrin: ).
Both, but see I think good people just like to have fun with bad people and then go after a good person like themselves!:tongue:

Igor said:
Anyway, good luck on "whatever", Lisa!
Thanks, Igor!:smile:
wish you luck too!

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
But I say it's too late because it doesn't help, Bladibla!:smile:

Thanks!:blushing:
Call me. Ill fix you up in 30 minutes.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Bladibla said:
Call me. Ill fix you up in 30 minutes.
Ok, but first I should make sure you're not lying! so first please fix yourself up and let's see if it'd work!:biggrin:

jimmy p

Gold Member
I guess that means you are going to be boring. Well I'm not talking to you ever ever ever ever again. So there.

Lisa! said:
Ok, but first I should make sure you're not lying! so first please fix yourself up and let's see if it'd work!:biggrin:
I'm not lying. And your second point has nothing to do with your first, hence irrelevant. I don't need to fix myself. You are the one who posted the thread.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Oh dear! I have to be rude only because jimmy wouldn't talk to me otherwise?:tongue2:

Bladibla said:
I'm not lying. And your second point has nothing to do with your first, hence irrelevant. I don't need to fix myself. You are the one who posted the thread.
It does! How come do you expet me to believe you when yourself have this problem and have not fixed it yet?:bugeye: I posted this thread and that means at least I realized my problem and am closer to solve it than others .
Anyway if you want to think you're Mr Perfect, that's another story.:cool:

Lisa! said:
Oh dear! I have to be rude only because jimmy wouldn't talk to me otherwise?:tongue2:

It does! How come do you expet me to believe you when yourself have this problem and have not fixed it yet?:bugeye: I posted this thread and that means at least I realized my problem and am closer to solve it than others .
Anyway if you want to think you're Mr Perfect, that's another story.:cool:
What 'problem'? Since when did you more about myself than I do? The last time I checked, I didn't see a problem for me. I'm not perfect, but I don't have the 'problem' as you try to put it in my mouth.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Bladibla said:
What 'problem'? Since when did you more about myself than I do? The last time I checked, I didn't see a problem for me. I'm not perfect, but I don't have the 'problem' as you try to put it in my mouth.
Sorry! I don't know why I thought you had any problem for a momment!:eek: I agree with you that anyone knows himself/herself better than the others, at least I hope it would be true for everyone. :smile:
Anyway I can't remember I'd ever ask you to solve my problem,I just asked people around here to wish me luck since
I'm going to be a good girl!o:) :biggrin:

Lisa! said:
I just asked people around here to wish me luck since
I'm going to be a good girl!o:) :biggrin:
Sorry lisa, but there no such thing as a good girl.

Having said that though, i still wish you luck in your attempt to prove me wrong.

Lisa!

Gold Member
ukmicky said:
Sorry lisa, but there no such thing as a good girl.

Having said that though, i still wish you luck in your attempt to prove me wrong.
well you migh be right but you have to accept that some of girls are better than the others. So I just want to be a bit better than now!:smile:

jimmy p

Gold Member
Lisa! said:

Yes it's/I'm that important.

Lisa!

Gold Member
jimmy p said:
Yes it's/I'm that important.
So if you're that important others must appreciate it if I stay a rude girl because I want to talk to you ,and on the other hand that means you're(or your greatness) responsible for my rudness not me! Am I right?:cool: