I want to buy a new Ti-89 titanium, but I don't know where is the cheapest

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding a cheaper price for a Ti-89 Titanium calculator. The suggestion is made to use an online search engine to compare prices from different stores. The idea of buying a used calculator is also brought up, but the original poster has had a negative experience with a used item in the past. The discussion also includes considering alternative models, such as the Nspire, which may have more features and be cheaper. The question of whether the Nspire is better than the Ti-89 Titanium is also raised.
xlzhsteven
I was checking the price for ti-89 titanium on both ebay and amazon, the cheapest price I can get is 132 with shipping. Can anyone give me some suggestion or website that I can get a cheaper price?

Thank You

Computer science news on Phys.org
Use an online search engine, and search for "Ti-89","titanium","calculator".

That should provide a number of online and conventional stores from which to choose. Some search results sort by price.

Why don't you buy it used off of amazon if money is an issue? If you have a tight budget you can't be so picky. The MSRP is actually significantly higher than amazon's price so I don't see you finding a better bargain. If your budget is tight then your choices are to (a) buy a lower model with less features, (b) buy the one you want used, (c) wait and save up more for the calculator of your dreams.

Have you tried Ebay?

I have bought the used one, it turns out to be a crap, calculator is sticky, some of the buttons don't pop up after I press on it, so I don't trust used items any more.

why not the nspire?

i don't know, it seems like nspire is cheaper than ti-89 titanium, i think nspire has more features. is nspire better than ti-89 titanium? nspire cas or just nspire?

1. What is the price of a new Ti-89 titanium?

The price of a new Ti-89 titanium can vary depending on the retailer and any current sales or discounts. It is best to research different retailers and compare prices to find the best deal.

2. Where can I find the cheapest Ti-89 titanium?

The cheapest place to buy a Ti-89 titanium may vary, but it is recommended to check online retailers such as Amazon or eBay, as well as brick and mortar stores like Best Buy or Walmart. It is also a good idea to compare prices at different stores to find the best deal.

3. Are there any deals or discounts available for the Ti-89 titanium?

Many retailers offer deals and discounts for the Ti-89 titanium, especially during sales events like Black Friday or back-to-school season. It is recommended to check for any current promotions or discounts before making a purchase.

4. Is it worth it to buy a used Ti-89 titanium instead of a new one?

This ultimately depends on personal preference and the condition of the used calculator. While a used Ti-89 titanium may be cheaper, it may also have wear and tear or missing accessories. It is important to thoroughly research the seller and the condition of the calculator before making a decision.

5. Can I buy a Ti-89 titanium directly from the manufacturer?

Yes, you can buy a Ti-89 titanium directly from the manufacturer, Texas Instruments. However, the price may be the same or similar to other retailers, so it is recommended to compare prices before making a purchase.