Verify Your Answer | Quick and Easy Online Check - Up-00.com

• Thread starter r-soy
  • Start date
In summary, there are various ways to check your answer for accuracy, such as using an online calculator, consulting reference material, asking for help, or trying a different method. It is important to check your answer to catch mistakes and improve problem-solving skills. If the answer is incorrect, review your work and seek help if needed. There is no one specific method for checking, but common approaches include plugging the answer back in, using estimation, or comparing to known solutions. While checking can increase accuracy, mistakes can still occur, so careful review and regular practice are recommended.
r-soy
Hi all

i want to check my answer if possible

http://www.up-00.com/h1files/IEk98637.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Your work is incorrect, with mistakes on almost every line.
Line 2: You multiplied both fractions by the same expression. You need to multiply each fraction by something different.
Line 3: cosx - cosx = 0 not 2cosx.
Line 5: cosx != 1 - sinx
Line 6: sin^2(x) - 1 != -(1 + sin^2(x))
Line 7: -(1 + sin^2(x)) != sin^2(x) - 1
Line 8: sin^2(x) - 1 != sinx

thanks very much

1. How can I check my answer if possible?

There are a few different ways to check your answer if possible. You can use an online calculator, consult a textbook or reference material, ask a teacher or peer for help, or try to solve the problem using a different method.

2. Why is it important to check my answer?

Checking your answer is important because it helps you catch any mistakes you may have made and ensures that you fully understand the problem and solution. It also allows you to practice and improve your problem-solving skills.

3. What should I do if my answer is incorrect when I check it?

If your answer is incorrect, you should review your work and try to identify where you made a mistake. Double-check your calculations and make sure you followed all the steps correctly. If you still can't find the error, seek help from a teacher or peer.

4. Is there a specific method I should use to check my answer?

There is no one specific method for checking your answer, but some common approaches include plugging the answer back into the original problem, using estimation to check for reasonableness, and comparing your solution to a known answer or example problem.

5. Can I always trust that my answer is correct if I check it?

While checking your answer can help increase the likelihood that it is correct, it is not a foolproof method. Mistakes can still be made, so it's important to carefully review your work and seek help if you're unsure. It's also a good idea to practice checking your answers regularly to improve your skills.