1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I want to go into biomedical engineering...

1. Jan 8, 2016 #1
    Howdy y'all! I'm currently a junior in high school and everyone got their psat scores yesterday. I looked my score up with my physics teacher during AP physics and saw that I got a 1400 and an index score of 210 (which according to online projections would make me a national merit scholar in Texas). When my teacher saw my score, he asked what college I wanted to go to and I replied with my dream college of Texas A&M. He scoffed at me and said I should go to a better school. So anyway, I was wondering if anyone had good advice on whether I should go to Texas A&M or look around at "better" schools. Thanks in advance and any tips are appreciated

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 8, 2016 #2

Bystander

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    2016 Award

You're a junior. You're in Texas. You've pretty much got it made as long as you stay in Texas.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook