1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering If a student studies engineering in the US can the student work in the UK

  1. Dec 6, 2009 #1
    If a student in the US gets a B.A. or other degree in engineering and then moves to the UK would that person be able to work there in the UK or another county such as Wales ?

    Or what if the student earned a degree while studying abroad in the UK and then decided to look for work somewhere outside of the UK?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 7, 2009 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    Sure. We have multiple people in my company who attended university outside of the US.

  4. Dec 7, 2009 #3
    Just a picky point, Wales is part of the UK :)

    And, of course no real reason why not, subject to visas etc. if necessary.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook