Are You Ready to Push the Limits of Your Understanding?

• Thread starter Ffrenchy
  • Start date
In summary, pushing the limits of your understanding involves challenging your current beliefs and knowledge, and striving for growth and improvement. It requires a willingness to step out of your comfort zone and explore new ideas and perspectives. This process can be uncomfortable and difficult, but it can also lead to personal and intellectual growth. To truly push the limits of your understanding, you must be open-minded, curious, and willing to question your own assumptions. It is a continuous journey of learning and discovery that can lead to a deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you.
Ffrenchy
Hi my name is Ffrenchy and I joined today. I’m 18 years old and in final year before University. I realized instantly upon opening this app that I have a lot to learn. I came here to help other people (and by doing so improve my own understanding of topics) but I realize I am not the master. I am but a mere student and may be for many years to come.

Likes Wrichik Basu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
The goal of learning is to realize the precise limits of one's understanding. Only then, can one push the envelope.
I think you're off to a good start :smile: