How Effective Are Keychain Locators for Those Who Can't Whistle?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Gargling with bleach alternative is definitely the way to go!Phew! I was worrying about you for a minute there.
tribdog
Where are my car keys? I just had to walk to the Mexican place because I can't find my keys. When I got there I couldn't announce my presence by running over the little bell, so I had to knock on the window and disrupt their dinner. I know I got spit this time.

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
Where are my car keys? I just had to walk to the Mexican place because I can't find my keys. When I got there I couldn't announce my presence by running over the little bell, so I had to knock on the window and disrupt their dinner. I know I got spit this time.

All this because you were afraid to boil some pasta! Are you planning on kissing me with that same mouth you're putting that horrid food into? :eek:

Moonbear said:
All this because you were afraid to boil some pasta! Are you planning on kissing me with that same mouth you're putting that horrid food into? :eek:
Yes! Yes! Yes!

You're gargling with lysol first! :biggrin:

turned you on, didn't I?

Get that blanket fort ready in the kitchen! Might as well use that room for something! :biggrin:

honestly you two...
your the most apparent flirt in the whole friggin world.

o:) I think it's called E-cohabitation. :-p

Polly said:
o:) I think it's called E-cohabitation. :-p

Yeah, they's shacking-up.

Awwww, they're just two crazy kids in love. :approve: :biggrin:

I have seen the intercourse taking place here and fear it may lead to a spawning of many smaller threads… :-p

BoulderHead said:
I have seen the intercourse taking place here and fear it may lead to a spawning of many smaller threads… :-p

:smile: :smile: :smile: I like the e-cohabitation term coined by Polly too! LOL! Is that where e-children come from?

Moonbear said:
:smile: :smile: :smile: I like the e-cohabitation term coined by Polly too! LOL! Is that where e-children come from?
I don't know, but from what Trib's been eating I'd be more concerned about e-coli...

BoulderHead said:
I don't know, but from what Trib's been eating I'd be more concerned about e-coli...

So am I! :smile: He must have a cast iron stomach! He'll never appreciate my good cooking; I think his taste buds are ruined.

Moonbear said:
I think his taste buds are ruined.

I'm sure they'll be a lot better once you two touch tongues. :wink:

ok.. EWWWWW! And that's only because 50% of the tongues in this equation are coated with green, bubbling, festering e coli.
ok, I introduced some of those adjectives for effect not accuracy.. but still, EEWWW!

my e coli doesn't bubble

Chrono said:
I'm sure they'll be a lot better once you two touch tongues. :wink:

Oh, thanks, that puts really nice pictures in my mind. I never realized E. coli might be a sexually transmitted disease! I don't know if my immune system is strong enough to handle that.

Math Is Hard said:
ok.. EWWWWW! And that's only because 50% of the tongues in this equation are coated with green, bubbling, festering e coli.
ok, I introduced some of those adjectives for effect not accuracy.. but still, EEWWW!

It is said that if you kiss for two minutes your immune system increases by 50%. I guess it's going to need it if you get the E. Coli, huh?

Chrono said:
It is said that if you kiss for two minutes your immune system increases by 50%. I guess it's going to need it if you get the E. Coli, huh?
It's not my immune system increasing, wink wink

tribdog said:
my e coli doesn't bubble
so it's more like a sparkling effervessence that dances across the palate? We can spin this any way you want..

tribdog said:
It's not my immune system increasing, wink wink

Well, I didn't say it would be the only thing to increase.

Math Is Hard said:
so it's more like a sparkling effervessence that dances across the palate? We can spin this any way you want..

It's still not improving tribdog's chances of getting kissed!

Trib, you're going to have to do some gargling if you want to kiss the princess.

for a kiss from Moonbear I'd gargle Clorox laced with wintergreen.
I'd gargle melted Dentyne

Last edited:
tribdog said:

Oh, great, now he thinks I want to kiss someone with Chlorox breath! Dog breath is bad enough! :smile:

tribdog said:

Now, is that with bleach or bleach alternative?

Chrono said:
Now, is that with bleach or bleach alternative?

Do you really think he knows the difference? :biggrin:

I'll gargle whatever is wanted
No way will I ever be daunted.
I can smell like mint,
Just give me a hint.
Kissless, my life would be haunted.

Moonbear said:
Do you really think he knows the difference? :biggrin:

You think I did?

Chrono said:
You think I did?

Phew! I was worrying about you for a minute there. :biggrin: