Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme(Edexcel)

• Thread starter saltrock
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves a person asking for help with answers to a past paper in physics. They request for the marking scheme to be posted or sent to their email, and also ask for a website with the answers. Another person suggests posting the specific questions they are unsure about on a forum for help.
saltrock
Hi. I have done all the questions from Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper (edexcel)but i aint sure about the answers i have got.if you guys have the marking scheme can yo please,please post it here or can you please send me an attachment to my e mail address (deleted) please.If you know the website where it has the answers for all those questions can you please give me the link.Iwould be really grateful if any of you can provide me with the marking scheme.thankx in advance if you can help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I have a counter proposal. Why don't you post here the questions you ain't sure about (one question per thread, please), with a description of what troubles you about it and we will help you figure it out.

Likes berkeman

1. What is the marking scheme for the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper?

The marking scheme for the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper is a set of guidelines and criteria used to assess the answers provided by students. It includes the allocation of marks for each question, as well as any specific requirements or key points that must be addressed in order to receive full marks.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme?

You can obtain a copy of the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme from the Edexcel website or by contacting your school or exam center. It may also be available from third-party resources such as study guides or tutoring services.

3. Are there any changes to the marking scheme from previous years?

As a scientist, I cannot speak specifically to the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme as I do not have access to it. However, it is possible that there may be changes to the marking scheme from previous years in order to reflect any updates or changes in the curriculum or exam format.

4. How is the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme developed?

The Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme is developed by a team of experts in the subject area. They carefully review the exam questions and determine the appropriate allocation of marks for each question based on the level of difficulty and the expected level of understanding for students at that level.

5. Can the Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme be used to study for other exams?

The Jan 2002 PHY4 past paper's marking scheme is specific to that particular exam and may not be applicable to other exams. It is designed to provide guidance to markers and may not be suitable for studying or preparing for other exams. It is always best to consult with your teacher or exam board for the most up-to-date and relevant resources for your specific exam.