How Can Nitrogen Be Removed from the Air?

• Thread starter MicahH
  • Start date
In summary, nitrogen can be removed from the air through various methods such as cryogenic distillation, pressure swing adsorption, and membrane separation. These processes involve separating nitrogen from other gases present in the air, resulting in a higher concentration of oxygen. Additionally, biological processes such as plant uptake and microbial conversion can also help remove nitrogen from the air. These methods are essential in maintaining a balanced nitrogen cycle and preventing air pollution.
MicahH
Hey!,
I Happened to stumble upon this forums by doing some google search about removing nitrogen from the air. I did not there was such a forum online until now!

I've only been through a high school physics class and touched on Trig in Community College. I decided to take the welding classes and I am currently working as a fabricator. Classrooms are not my thing so I learn a lot from books and the internet. But the threads on this site are very helpful and I will post on what I can.
I built a dc brushed motor for physics in high school as an assignment, and clocked it at over 2400 rpm on a 9v power supply, I was very excited about that as it was made out of hot glue and a skateboard bearing.
I try and apply physics to everyday life to help understand how everything around me works. I am also very interested in advancing my metallurgy, being a welder and all.
So that's me, glad to be on the site finally hah.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum Micah!