Justin Bieber Fatherhood: Is It True?

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
In summary: According to Frances Lippe, the grandmother of Yeater’s ex-boyfriend John Terranova, Yeater confronted Terranova last December claiming the baby was his. Lippe told TMZ.com that when Terranova denied that he fathered Yeater’s child, Yeater slapped him.Court papers show that on Dec. 21, 2010, she was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery. In June, the case was continued until Dec. 2011. She faces a trial next month that could result in as much as six months in jail and a $1,000...
StevieTNZ
This lady is really putting herself in muck, especially in regards to having sex with an underage person. Of course, you've got two sides - it did happen, and it didn't happen.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10764062

Interestingly enough, on The Joy Behar Show, it was mentioned that lady is completely nuts or there is some substance to her claims: http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/11/04/exp-behar-justin-bieber.hln

Physics news on Phys.org
StevieTNZ said:
This lady is really putting herself in muck, especially in regards to having sex with an underage person. Of course, you've got two sides - it did happen, and it didn't happen.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10764062

Interestingly enough, on The Joy Behar Show, it was mentioned that lady is completely nuts or there is some substance to her claims: http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/11/04/exp-behar-justin-bieber.hln

Phew! Age of consent in Canada is 16. Justin is 17.

That would have been so sad if he'd been somewhere that the age of consent were 18.

I could just imagine the headlines:

Justin Bieber Raped!
OWS to Blame!
Screeeeeeecht...
Miss Yeater, 20, claims that 17-year-old Bieber - a devout Christian - fathered the child in a liaison in a bathroom backstage after a show at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on October 25 last year. She says that he told her it was "his first time' but later ignored her attempts to contact him following the birth of Tristyn Anthony on July 6.
So he was 16, in a state where the age of consent is 18.

Lock her up.

She's a Bieber raper...

----------------------------------
ps. everything I know about Justin Bieber, I learned in the last 5 minutes.

Last edited:
OmCheeto said:
Phew! Age of consent in Canada is 16. Justin is 17.

That would have been so sad if he'd been somewhere that the age of consent were 18.

I could just imagine the headlines:

Screeeeeeecht...

So he was 16, in a state where the age of consent is 18.

Lock her up.

She's a Bieber raper...

----------------------------------
ps. everything I know about Justin Bieber, I learned in the last 5 minutes.

Just in time for "another thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat"

"And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, and there is, Group W's
where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after
committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly
looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Bieber rapers. Father stabbers. Father
rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me!"

It's a simple matter of carrying a dna test. I would refrain from coming up with an answer to "Justin Bieber a father?" myself.

I was never put on the group W bench, though I did have a draft lottery number (all student deferments having been revoked.)

this all just blows my mind, because i was thinking bieber was actually a http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgpDe2AH8fo#t=91s

(why doesn't the tag support time stamps? skip to 1:33)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is bad for the millions of boys and girls who look up to this KID. hope no one learns the wrong lesson from this

meh. at this point, i believe this about as much as i believe a Kardashian wedding.

dude...in my opinion this girl won't just spend all this money on lawyers and documents and risk even a condemnation for raping if there were no part of truth in it. She may be right she may be wrong but we'll never know the truth...no doctor on Earth will sign a paper saying bieber's the dad...so you see...I'm starting to believe her

normannb said:
dude...in my opinion this girl won't just spend all this money on lawyers and documents and risk even a condemnation for raping if there were no part of truth in it. She may be right she may be wrong but we'll never know the truth...no doctor on Earth will sign a paper saying bieber's the dad...so you see...I'm starting to believe her
She may be mentally ill. DNA evidence will prove if he's the father. It's not "up to some doctor to sign a paper". I'm sure her lawyers will want their own test if the initial results show he's not the father, unless they have decided upfront to have the test witnessed.

It seems Justin Bieber‘s not the first man Mariah Yeater has named as the father of her child.

According to Frances Lippe, the grandmother of Yeater’s ex-boyfriend John Terranova, Yeater confronted Terranova last December claiming the baby was his. Lippe told TMZ.com that when Terranova denied that he fathered Yeater’s child, Yeater slapped him.

Court papers show that on Dec. 21, 2010, she was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery. In June, the case was continued until Dec. 2011. She faces a trial next month that could result in as much as six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...accuser-opens-up-while-troubled-past-emerges/

I didn't even know Bieber was pregnant.

Jimmy Snyder said:
I didn't even know Bieber was pregnant.

I didn't even know he/she/it was human.

Don't worry, if a woman has sex with an underage male its totally acceptable.

1. What evidence suggests that Justin Bieber is a father?

In September 2019, a woman named Mariah Yeater claimed that Justin Bieber was the father of her child after a backstage encounter at one of his concerts in 2010. However, Bieber denied these claims and a DNA test proved that he was not the father.

2. Is Justin Bieber currently a father?

No, there is no evidence to suggest that Justin Bieber is currently a father. The claim made by Mariah Yeater in 2019 was proven false and Bieber has not publicly announced any children.

3. Has Justin Bieber expressed interest in becoming a father?

In an interview with GQ in 2016, Justin Bieber stated that he wanted to have kids by the age of 30. However, he also stated that he wanted to be married and in a stable relationship before having children.

4. How has Justin Bieber's relationship with his own father affected his views on fatherhood?

Justin Bieber has had a rocky relationship with his father, Jeremy Bieber, who was largely absent during his childhood and has had a history of legal issues. In past interviews, Bieber has expressed that he wants to be a better father figure for his future children and break the cycle of absent parenting.

5. Is there any truth to the rumors that Justin Bieber has a secret child?

No, there is no evidence to support these rumors. The only claim of Bieber having a secret child was made by Mariah Yeater in 2019, but it was proven false. Bieber has not made any public statements or announcements about having a secret child.

Back