Knowing who sponsors political ads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen Tashi
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Messages
7,864
Reaction score
1,605
On TV stations, political ads are generally accompanied by information about who paid for them. Is this information available for the political ads on YouTube?

On the internet forums I visit, I don't recall seeing political ads. Can forums that run ads from Google make some sort of agreement with Google that they will only run certain types of ads?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Stephen Tashi said:
On the internet forums I visit, I don't recall seeing political ads. Can forums that run ads from Google make some sort of agreement with Google that they will only run certain types of ads?
There are about a dozen ad categories that can be blocked which are deemed sensitive. Politics is one of them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu