Learning Physics as a Chemical Engineering Student: Tips and Strategies

• Thread starter askiles
  • Start date
In summary, as a chemical engineering student, there are several tips and strategies that can help you effectively learn physics. These include developing a strong foundation in mathematics, actively engaging in problem-solving and practice, seeking out additional resources such as textbooks and online tutorials, and making connections between physics concepts and real-world applications. It is also important to attend lectures and participate in class discussions, as well as seek help from professors and peers when needed. By implementing these strategies, chemical engineering students can successfully navigate the complexities of learning physics and excel in their studies.
askiles
Hey, I am a college student studying Chemical Engineering. I am completely interested in physics but I can't seem to wrap my head around all of the equations and the math that goes with them but I'm still trying to learn. Wish me luck! It's also finals week, so there's that

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. There is much to learn here. But an Internet forum should not be your primary learning method. Find a textbook or an online course, then come to PF for clarification of points you don't understand.