Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Libsvm problem in make function with windows7 (64 bit)

1. Aug 29, 2011 #1
    i tried to run libsvm several times but i failed, i've visualc++ i do this mex -setup

Welcome to mex -setup. This utility will help you set up a default compiler. For a list of supported compilers, see http://www.mathworks.com/support/compilers/R2011a/win64.html

Please choose your compiler for building MEX-files:

Would you like mex to locate installed compilers [y]/n? y

Select a compiler: [1] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0

[0] None

Compiler: 1

Please verify your choices:

Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0

Are these correct [y]/n? y

************************************************************************* Warning: MEX-files generated using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 require that Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 run-time libraries be available on the computer they are run on. If you plan to redistribute your MEX-files to other MATLAB users, be sure that they have the run-time libraries. *************************************************************************

Trying to update options file: C:\Users\Mero\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB\R2011a\mexopts.bat From template: D:\PROGRA~2\MATLAB\R2011a\bin\win64\mexopts\msvc100freeopts.bat

Done . . .

************************************************************************ Warning: The MATLAB C and Fortran API has changed to support MATLAB variables with more than 2^32-1 elements. In the near future you will be required to update your code to utilize the new API. You can find more information about this at: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-5C27B9/?solution=1-5C27B9 Building with the -largeArrayDims option enables the new API. ************************************************************************

>> make
    D:\PROGRA~2\MATLAB\R2011A\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: '..\svm.cpp' not found.

??? Error using ==> mex at 208 Unable to complete successfully.

Error in ==> make at 5 mex -O -largeArrayDims -I..\ -c ..\svm.cpp

the problem in make , it doesn't work at all , i don't know what to do to make libsvm toolbox work

please help me

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted