Linear acceleration by using Magnetic strips

In summary: ModeratorIn summary, the conversation revolved around the use of magnetic strips to create continuous force in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions, and the search for a better concept for a hand-free mode in the experiment. The conversation also touched on the possibility of continuous rotation with the use of magnetic strips, but this is not sustainable without reversing the poles. The conversation was then closed due to the mention of a PMM / Energy Creating invention, which is not allowed on the forum.
Sureshbaliyan
I am working with Magnetic strips to get countinous force in both clockwise and anticlock wise direction. I am looking for better concept for hand free mode in my experiment. The pdf file of my experiment is attached .

Attachments

• Mathamatical Modeling of Linear Acceleration by using Magnetic Strips Rev-1.pdf
    578.4 KB · Views: 263
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:
Sureshbaliyan said:
I am working with Magnetic strips to get countinous force in both clockwise and anticlock wise direction. I am looking for better concept for hand free mode in my experiment. The pdf file of my experiment is attached .
Since you are not flipping any poles anywhere in your experiments (that I can tell), you will not get continuous force or acceleration. You get a temporary force and displacement from the interaction of the dipole fields, but that is not sustainable without reversing the poles somewhere at the right time. It's similar to needing a commutator on a simple DC motor.

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Since you are not flipping any poles anywhere in your experiments (that I can tell), you will not get continuous force or acceleration. You get a temporary force and displacement from the interaction of the dipole fields, but that is not sustainable without reversing the poles somewhere at the right time. It's similar to needing a commutator on a simple DC motor.
I have shown in my experiment countinous rotation possible. Magnetic strip is not expensive(only 10 $), you can easily replicate my result and will find that there is fully new continious force generate

<< Link to PMM "invention" deleted by the Mentors >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp, it is now clear that the OP wants to discuss his PMM / Energy Creating invention, which of course we do not do here at the PF. Some clean-up & deletions have been done in the thread, and it is now closed.

Last edited:
Likes russ_watters, davenn and BvU

What is linear acceleration by using magnetic strips?

Linear acceleration by using magnetic strips is a method of accelerating objects in a straight line using magnetic fields. This is achieved by placing a series of magnetic strips along the desired path of the object and using a magnetic field to attract or repel the object, causing it to accelerate.

How does linear acceleration by using magnetic strips work?

Linear acceleration by using magnetic strips works by creating a magnetic field that interacts with the magnetic strips. This interaction causes a force to be exerted on the object, propelling it forward in a straight line. The strength and direction of the magnetic field can be adjusted to control the speed and direction of the object's acceleration.

What are the advantages of using magnetic strips for linear acceleration?

Using magnetic strips for linear acceleration offers several advantages. It is a non-contact method, which means there is no physical contact between the object and the acceleration mechanism, reducing wear and tear. It also allows for precise control of acceleration and can be easily adjusted or turned off if needed.

What are the limitations of linear acceleration by using magnetic strips?

One limitation of linear acceleration by using magnetic strips is that it requires a specialized track or path with magnetic strips installed. This can be costly and may not be feasible in all situations. Additionally, the strength of the magnetic field may need to be adjusted for different objects, which can be time-consuming.

Where is linear acceleration by using magnetic strips commonly used?

Linear acceleration by using magnetic strips is commonly used in transportation systems, such as roller coasters and high-speed trains. It is also used in industrial settings for material handling and assembly line processes. In some cases, it may also be used in scientific experiments to study the effects of acceleration on objects.