Looking for thermodynamics resources beyond Moran and Wiley

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Deking76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thermodynamics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Deking76
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am taking Thermodynamics this summer and having a some serious trouble with it. Does anyone know of a good text and or website that really explains things?

As a class text i have Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics by Moran and my professor showed us Wiley thermo net except neither of those seem to be helping much on the homework problems?

Does anyone have any other suggestions for me?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I used that book for thermo 2, and I hated it. Try using Wark's or Cengel's. If you want a more theoretical approach, you can go for Callen's "Thermodynamics and an introduction to thermostatistics"