Lots of the tape stuck to the carpet

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date

how can you not get Cellotape of the carpet ? Am i thinking of something else, we're talking about the transparent sticky strips right ? They are almost incapable of sticking to a carpet like surface because when you try something like that the dust on the carpet covers all of it's adhesive side and after that they lose their stickiness.

Borek
Mentor

We are talking about carpet that is occasionally vacuum cleaned.

wolram
Gold Member

I will gladly send what remains of this stuff to any one, and please remember woolie rams are not designed to wrap parcels, we need both arms and legs to do the job.

FlexGunship
Gold Member

I will gladly send what remains of this stuff to any one, and please remember woolie rams are not designed to wrap parcels, we need both arms and legs to do the job.

Will you send it first-class next-day air attached to a lead brick.... please?

EDIT: I'll sell you all of my opposable appendages at an extremely reasonable rate.

You complain, but your clever hooves keep your footing on sheer mountain faces! Whiner...

wolram
Gold Member

Will you send it first-class next-day air attached to a lead brick.... please?

EDIT: I'll sell you all of my opposable appendages at an extremely reasonable rate.

Sounds kinky, but i will deal anyway.

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Have you checked your fleece to see how much tape is stuck to you?

wolram
Gold Member

Have you checked your fleece to see how much tape is stuck to you?

You are just so cruel, tell me this, how would one wrap a parcel using maths to define the paper shape, i mean some thing like a bottle. :biggrin:

You are just so cruel, tell me this, how would one wrap a parcel using maths to define the paper shape, i mean some thing like a bottle. :biggrin:

On paper? I'd use 1 micron of tape
In Life? I'd be trapped under a sticky mass of tape and be found dead when I started to decompose in a serious way.

wolram
Gold Member

On paper? I'd use 1 micron of tape
In Life? I'd be trapped under a sticky mass of tape and be found dead when I started to decompose in a serious way.

Lol. you are a woolie ram.