Math-y or Nerdy License Plate Ideas

• Thread starter ArcanaNoir
  • Start date
It's that time of year again....time to renew my license plate! I currently have a generic one. Boring! So I'm trying to think up a new one. Some ideas I've thought of or heard: LIMSUP, LIMINF, RLANLYS, PR MTH, AXMFCHC.

So I like math. But anything geeky could work. Ideas anyone? (Limit to 7 characters)

Answers and Replies

onewhosighs
E MC2 and then put 2 screws after the E? Would work in UK but probably very expensive plate to register!

E MC2 and then put 2 screws after the E? Would work in UK but probably very expensive plate to register!
Thats cute. They don't charge based on the content of the plate in the US, only a single fee for the privilege to make your choice. You just have to choose one that is not already in use.

onewhosighs
Oh, over here it is the same, but most plates are in use as people buy them then re sell them!

edit:

Binary for 69

Last edited:
Dembadon
Gold Member
It's that time of year again....time to renew my license plate! I currently have a generic one. Boring! So I'm trying to think up a new one. Some ideas I've thought of or heard: LIMSUP, LIMINF, RLANLYS, PR MTH, AXMFCHC.

So I like math. But anything geeky could work. Ideas anyone? (Limit to 7 characters)
TPOLOGY
I<3GRPS, I<3RGNS, I<3FLDS
UNBNDED
Q.E.D. or Q E D, etc...
HENCE
INDUCTN

I'll sleep on it and post if I can think of any others.

Borek
Mentor
Try PHSCSFRM.

Try PHSCSFRM.
No one but Greg should have that!

101010, 42
2plu2e5, 1984
peqlnp, p = np

4euclid

:)

I like Serena
Homework Helper