Mathematics and Physics (undergrad) at University of Toronto

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
AryaKimiaghalam
Messages
88
Reaction score
7
Hi guys!
I'm starting my first year at u of t studying math and physics specialist.
I was wondering if there is anybody who completed this program or is still doing it now.
I wanted to know what is its level of difficulty and how is the educational environment.
Please tell me your experiences I couldn't find anybody online or at school.
Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey! I am going into my last year of this exact program. I loved every moment of my time UofT. It is not an easy program however if you are diligent with your study habits you can definitely excel. The professors are great and really take their time with the students if they see that you are putting in effort. If you have any other questions, just shoot me a message.