Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution under the influence of a gravitational field

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
merlyn
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Could anyone suggest a simple video showing the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution under the influence of a gravitational field?
I trying to show a flat earther idiot how pressure gradients arise in a simple manner.

Thank you all.

DF
 
Physics news on Phys.org
merlyn said:
Could anyone suggest a simple video showing the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution under the influence of a gravitational field?
I trying to show a flat earther idiot how pressure gradients arise in a simple manner.

Thank you all.

DF
Wasting your time.
The other guy will always have a "Yeah, but... "
 
I think you are probably correct. What a sad state of affairs! None the less do you know of any video which would be simple enough to just basically show Boltzmann distribution in gravity well?