Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Method for bubbling gas into a liquid at a specific rate?

  1. Jan 18, 2016 #1
    If there are any experimentalists out there maybe you could help?

    I need to bubble gas through a liquid at ~80 mL/min is there a specific instrument designed to do this? I'm assuming it's some sort of pump, what would it be called in a chemistry lab?

    Thank you for any suggestions / help.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2016 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

  4. Jan 19, 2016 #3
    ahh okay many thanks !!
  5. Jan 19, 2016 #4

    Vanadium 50

    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2017 Award

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook