ChrisGreen Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 4, 2022 #1 Hi. I am sure that this is something to do with it being Friday afternoon...but can anyone explain what I am missing here? Attachments Missing 2 pi.pdf Missing 2 pi.pdf 321.5 KB · Views: 200 Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2022
Hi. I am sure that this is something to do with it being Friday afternoon...but can anyone explain what I am missing here?
anuttarasammyak Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 3,230 Reaction score 1,633 Feb 5, 2022 #2 I am not an expert, I am learning from your post and would like to refer (1.14.5) in http://www.ece.rutgers.edu/~orfanidi/ewa/ch01.pdf with 1/2 multiplied to RHS of formula in the last line. Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
I am not an expert, I am learning from your post and would like to refer (1.14.5) in http://www.ece.rutgers.edu/~orfanidi/ewa/ch01.pdf with 1/2 multiplied to RHS of formula in the last line.
ChrisGreen Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Feb 7, 2022 #3 Thanks. Yes, I see that my sums merely had the superficial appearance of reality!