Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Modeling, Simulation and Engineering Design.

1. Aug 5, 2010 #1
    Hi guys.
    I just want to know how Modeling (Mathematical modeling), simulation and Engineering Design are related. Your views are welcome. Any references and links would be appreciated. I just want to know more about the Design Process and how different processes and techniques are used for designing a product or services.
    Thanks in Advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 5, 2010 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

First, what are your thoughts on these questions? What do you know about this so far?

4. Aug 6, 2010 #3
    for me too yaar, i need modeling,simulation details for my electrochemical machining project. Help me too . if you have any collection of material, please find time to forward to << e-mail address deleted by moderators >>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
  5. Aug 6, 2010 #4
    There is a magazine that has great articles on this kind of stuff all the time. It's free if you have a job in the engineering industry, and many of the articles can be found directly on their site.

www.machinedesign.com

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook