Modeling, Simulation and Engineering Design.

• Thread starter koolraj09
  • Start date
Hi guys.
I just want to know how Modeling (Mathematical modeling), simulation and Engineering Design are related. Your views are welcome. Any references and links would be appreciated. I just want to know more about the Design Process and how different processes and techniques are used for designing a product or services.
Thanks in Advance.

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Hi guys.
I just want to know how Modeling (Mathematical modeling), simulation and Engineering Design are related. Your views are welcome. Any references and links would be appreciated. I just want to know more about the Design Process and how different processes and techniques are used for designing a product or services.
Thanks in Advance.
First, what are your thoughts on these questions? What do you know about this so far?

for me too yaar, i need modeling,simulation details for my electrochemical machining project. Help me too . if you have any collection of material, please find time to forward to << e-mail address deleted by moderators >>

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a magazine that has great articles on this kind of stuff all the time. It's free if you have a job in the engineering industry, and many of the articles can be found directly on their site.

www.machinedesign.com