The first reference I Googled up for the arrow case talked about arrow energies in the 65 foot-pound range at the high end and mentioned a 400 grain (~ 1 ounce) arrow at 250 feet per second as typical. This would be for a modern hunting bow, NOT a yew bow.
The momentum of the arrow in such a case would be 14 pound feet/second.
The first reference I Googled up for the rapier case was from the "Deadliest Warrier" TV show and talked about a measured thrust speed of 5.9 feet per second at the high end. A different reference talked about weights of around 1 kilogram.
Accepting both figures, a rapier thrust would be about 13 pound feet/second.
I am unable to find speed figures for a long sword. Apparently rapiers are in the 2 to 2.5 pound range and longswords are in the 3 to 3.5 pound range. One would expect the deliverable momentum for the longsword to be somewhat higher, perhaps 15 pound feet/second.
Given the low accuracy of these figures, I would say that the result is a tie.
Like Simon, I am unclear on why you are after momentum figures. At first glance, it does not seem like a useful statistic.