Most Recent Guide to making Solar cells?

• Thread starter C&L
  • Start date
C&L

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello my friends, first I want to thank all of those who take their time to helping people like us.

I have a question and is what is the most recent guide on making a very powerful Solar Cell, I am very interested in it, and the reason why I want to know this is for making more devices to cut down my electric bill, and in the way learn more about this kind of technology, I will have to Thank you for your help, any guide will help, i just want to learn how to make a really powerful one, and Thank You again.

PS: This has been the best online communities that I have ever seen, Thank You.

Answers and Replies

C&L
Sorry i didnt know where to post this :S

We can ask to have it moved.

berkeman
Mentor
Hello my friends, first I want to thank all of those who take their time to helping people like us.

I have a question and is what is the most recent guide on making a very powerful Solar Cell, I am very interested in it, and the reason why I want to know this is for making more devices to cut down my electric bill, and in the way learn more about this kind of technology, I will have to Thank you for your help, any guide will help, i just want to learn how to make a really powerful one, and Thank You again.

PS: This has been the best online communities that I have ever seen, Thank You.
Moved to EE for now.

Welcome to the PF. What resources have you used so far to learn about solar cells? And when you ask about making them yourself, do you mean that you want to set up a semiconductor fabrication line? Or do you want to purchase solar cells and make the electronic devices to best convert that DC output power into AC Mains power?