Motion problem -- Calculations given the v(t) graph of a person jumping

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
shk
Messages
78
Reaction score
8
Homework Statement
I need someone to check my working for this question please.
Relevant Equations
a=v/t
Hi
I have answered the question and have attached my working .
I'm not very sure about part b. I generally need someone to check my working and let me know if I've made a mistake.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201021-095044_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201021-095044_WhatsApp.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 20201021_095342.jpg
    20201021_095342.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks good. Since it is on graph paper, they might want you to do some square counting, but unlikely.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: shk and Marso
haruspex said:
Looks good. Since it is on graph paper, they might want you to do some square counting, but unlikely.
Thanks for the comment 👍
 
Marso said:
Everything seems in order!
Thank you very much