My last class final was today

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
My last final was over at 3:30 today, Finally! (haha, pun fully intended ) Man it feels good to be done with finals. I aced that final too, although it was particularly grueling and took me nearly 5 hours to complete (and I was one of the first done) So I just had to celebrate, anyone else in here done with finals soon too?

Answers and Replies

MSI
my first final is on 8 june and my last final on 30 june

Originally posted by MSI
my first final is on 8 june and my last final on 30 june
Wow you're not from the states are you? I've never heard of a final schedule like that anywhere in the US. Wow june 30 that's late to get out of school, and not to mention that you have a 3 week finals period. Geez, that's just crazy!

MSI
Originally posted by climbhi
Wow you're not from the states are you? I've never heard of a final schedule like that anywhere in the US. Wow june 30 that's late to get out of school, and not to mention that you have a 3 week finals period. Geez, that's just crazy!

well that is the crazy jordanians ...
i start it again at 20 septemper
(i am at univercity not school)*

Originally posted by MSI
well that is the crazy jordanians ...
i start it again at 20 septemper
(i am at univercity not school)*
Yeah I figured with a finals period that long you musta been at a university but at least here in Utah we use the words school and university pretty interchangebly... Good luck with that by the way that's intense!

Suggested for: My last class final was today

Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies