My last class final was today

  • Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date

climbhi

My last final was over at 3:30 today, Finally! (haha, pun fully intended ) Man it feels good to be done with finals. I aced that final too, although it was particularly grueling and took me nearly 5 hours to complete (and I was one of the first done) So I just had to celebrate, anyone else in here done with finals soon too?
 
17,570
7,210
My first final starts next monday and my last final is on the 15th of may. :frown:
 

MSI

14
1
my first final is on 8 june and my last final on 30 june
 

climbhi

Originally posted by MSI
my first final is on 8 june and my last final on 30 june
Wow you're not from the states are you? I've never heard of a final schedule like that anywhere in the US. Wow june 30 that's late to get out of school, and not to mention that you have a 3 week finals period. Geez, that's just crazy!
 

MSI

14
1
Originally posted by climbhi
Wow you're not from the states are you? I've never heard of a final schedule like that anywhere in the US. Wow june 30 that's late to get out of school, and not to mention that you have a 3 week finals period. Geez, that's just crazy!
well that is the crazy jordanians ...
i start it again at 20 septemper
(i am at univercity not school)*
 

climbhi

Originally posted by MSI
well that is the crazy jordanians ...
i start it again at 20 septemper
(i am at univercity not school)*
Yeah I figured with a finals period that long you musta been at a university but at least here in Utah we use the words school and university pretty interchangebly... Good luck with that by the way that's intense!
 
167
1
First exam on May 19th, last exam on May 30th.

Have a lot of work to do before then though.
 

Related Threads for: My last class final was today

Replies
12
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
Replies
1
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
36
Views
5K
Replies
16
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
2K

Hot Threads

Top