Need a clarification regarding my project

• Thread starter yaswanth355
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, there is a discussion about modifying an engine by introducing a plate at bottom dead center to compress air and send it to the intake manifold. The idea is similar to turbo and superchargers. There is a concern about the possible reduction in output energy and it is suggested to also use exhaust for chargers. However, it is mentioned that introducing another charge from the bottom portion can provide great output but may require a more complicated design.
yaswanth355
i need a clarification regarding my project work..

can we compress the air inside the cylinder at bottom dead center by modifing the engine by introducing a plate at BDC to separate crank case and cylinder block. piston bottom compresses the air which we introduced into cylinder just after expansion stroke using plate as obstacle and sends pressurized air to intake manifold.,

actually my idea i like compressing air to pressurize just like turbo and super chargers do.

does this idea is possible.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Yes it can be possible but this will lower the output energy or efficiency of the machine. Better to use the exhaust for chargers

Thank u Jmex..,
Thanks for your positive reply it really help me a lot to move further.
Thanks alot

one clarification jmex,
does reduction of output energy will be higher or lower?

yaswanth355 said:
one clarification jmex,
does reduction of output energy will be higher or lower?
What I believe from my experience will be less reduction in output but think about introducing another charge from the bottom portion. Design will be bit complicated but output will be great. This way you can use compressed air from both side as well as power from both side by every power stroke.

Sorry for late reply.

1. What is the purpose of your project?

The purpose of my project is to investigate the effects of a new drug on cancer cells.

2. Can you provide more details about your project?

Sure, my project involves conducting experiments on different types of cancer cells and analyzing their response to the new drug. I will also compare the results to a control group that did not receive the drug.

3. What are the expected outcomes of your project?

I hope to find that the new drug has a significant impact on slowing down the growth of cancer cells, potentially leading to a new treatment option for patients.

4. How will you conduct your experiments?

I will be using a variety of techniques such as cell culture, microscopy, and data analysis to conduct my experiments and gather results.

5. What is the timeline for your project?

The timeline for my project is approximately 6 months. This includes conducting experiments, analyzing data, and writing up my findings.