Need help with this homework problem, shouldn't be too hard

In summary, to find the energy level of light with a frequency of 4.3 x 10, you can use the equation E=hf where E represents energy, h is Planck's constant, and f is frequency. Simply multiply the frequency by h to get the energy in joules.
TheChaplain
1. E=hf "find the energy level of light with a frequency of 4.3 x 10 so the 14th jules

2. E=hf

3. Have no clue, tried multiplying Plancks constant by frequency but idk if its right

Physics news on Phys.org
TheChaplain said:
1. E=hf "find the energy level of light with a frequency of 4.3 x 10 so the 14th jules

Can you at least try to use understandable English? What does "so the 14th jules" mean? But yes, E=hf, so you just multiply frequency by h to get energy. (I assume you mean energy and not energy level. Energy level is an entirely different concept.)

Sorry about that I meant to write TO the 14th joule, but thanks for the help I think I got it.

1. What is the problem that needs help?

The problem that needs help is a homework problem that is considered to be not too difficult.

2. What subject is the homework problem related to?

The subject of the homework problem could vary depending on the specific assignment. It could be related to math, science, history, or any other subject.

3. Can you provide more information about the problem?

Yes, more information can be provided about the problem such as the specific question, any given data or equations, and any relevant instructions provided by the teacher.

4. How much time do I have to solve the homework problem?

The amount of time given to solve the homework problem can also vary, depending on the assignment and the deadline set by the teacher. It is best to check with the teacher for the specific time frame.

5. Can you help me solve the problem step-by-step?

Yes, I can help guide you through the problem step-by-step. It is important to understand the concept and logic behind the solution rather than just finding the answer. This will help in the long run for similar problems.