1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Testing Need some examples of Ordinary Differential Equations

1. Mar 23, 2010 #1
    Hey guys. I have a dilemma of sorts: I'm working on some Differential Equations and I've already done all the examples that my calculus book has to offer. So, I'm looking for some more examples with solutions that I can use to work on, except I don't really feel like buying another text book. If anyone has a website or some other idea where I can get a few examples, I'd appreciate it. If not, and I do have to purchase a text than what does everyone recommend?

Specifically I'm working on the introductory stuff -- first order seperable and first order linear.

Thanks in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2010 #2
    Google books prob has the first few chapters of the common DE books (i.e. Brannan & Boyce, Boyce & DiPrimma, Polking & Boggess). Check your school's library. Usually they have most of the old editions of these books. You can go write them down or photocopy, though the latter depends on your school's policy.

Nick

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook