Who Is MrOrange99 and Why Does He Love Reservoir Dogs?

• Thread starter MrOrange99
  • Start date
In summary, MrOrange99 is a new member of the community who has not provided any information about himself, including his background or interests. He has also not shared any contact information, but can potentially be reached through the community's messaging system. As a scientist, it is not possible to determine his credibility without more information about his background or expertise. It is important to critically evaluate information from any source, including new members.
MrOrange99
HELLO!

I am new to the world of online communities but came here because I share the same interests. I found this site via a search engine...

If you can't tell allready my favorite movie of all time is Reservoir Dogs!
Other than that, just looking to make some online friends. I am a joker so lots of times I am sarcastic, just a warning, lol.

Physics news on Phys.org
hmm...never seen resivoir dogs...but I like quentin terantino movies (does that count?)
Evo, a n00b! get the net!

Welcome to PF.

So that's what a n00b looks like. I sort of thought so but wasn't sure.

Welcome to PF MrOrange. Gee, I hope you aren't too sarcastiastic. But golly I love a good joke

wow, that might be a new record almost 24 hours before I once again thought I owned the place and therefore have license to be a dick

Welcome to PF MrOrange99!

MrOrange99 said:
HELLO!
I am new to the world of online communities but came here because I share the same interests. I found this site via a search engine...
If you can't tell allready my favorite movie of all time is Reservoir Dogs!
Other than that, just looking to make some online friends. I am a joker so lots of times I am sarcastic, just a warning, lol.

Yar, I am a bear.

Welcome.

G'day, mate! Welcome to the asylum. You will never know the light of day again.

yar, you're a bear?
whoops sorry no contractions allowed
yar, you are a bear?

tribdog said:
yar, you're a bear?
yar, you are a bear?

Da, leetle zlotnik.

tribdog said:
S'nce when? :confused:

da? are you lying, telling the truth, or is that a random statement?

Welcome to the machine. You're trapped here now.

Even those of us who everyone thought had escaped are back now! Mwhaha!

tribdog said:
da? are you lying, telling the truth, or is that a random statement?

Nyet, am good leetle PF poster. Never would be lyink like dirty dog in street.

Hi Brewski. Still having fun playing with those big yellow bugs?

Welcome to the Asylum. Please don't feed the inmates.
"Donations" of chocolate are welcomed by the wardens though. :wink:

TheStatutoryApe said:
Welcome to the Asylum. Please don't feed the inmates.
"Donations" of chocolate are welcomed by the wardens though. :wink:
*sends GOOBF card to SA*

Welcome to PF MrOrange! Just give it a few days for the addiction to set in. :biggrin:

Welcome to the best online physics community, MrOrange! :)

Hello MrOrange, nice color you have there.

I find it mind numbing why anyone would call Reservoir dogs their favorite movie.

Smurf said:
I find it mind numbing why anyone would call Reservoir dogs their favorite movie.

Now granted its not my favorite (that probably goes to Once Upon a Time in Mexico, or Kill Bill, both volumes combined), but how can you not like reservoir dogs?

franznietzsche said:
Now granted its not my favorite (that probably goes to Once Upon a Time in Mexico, or Kill Bill, both volumes combined), but how can you not like reservoir dogs?

smurf must be insane. Simply for K-BILLY's "super sounds of the seventies" the movie deserve aclaim. But with scenes like this:
[deleted by norman- probably not appropriate now that I think about it- search google for the movie and you will find good quotes]
complete and utter insanity- you got to appreciate that.

Last edited:
Danger said:
Hi Brewski. Still having fun playing with those big yellow bugs?

All good fun for now! Mine are currently blue (or grey, or occasionally red) rather than yellow, but still good fun.

I got new earmuffs today! :smile:

brewnog said:
I got new earmuffs today! :smile:
I'm proud of you, lad. Most guys don't get new ones for at least 5 or 6 months. They must be really impressed with you.

You folks have scared him away. One post and gone, poor fellow.

Well next time, he should learn not to cross yomamma

yomamma said:
Well next time, he should learn not to cross yomamma
Crossing you is like harrassing a chipmunk.

Fun, but with high risk of rabies?

no, he'll throw acorns at you.

*throws acorn at smurf*

Whoa, ok, lots of replies allready!

Just kinda new to this thing, I guess its a full time job to keep up with posts :rofl:

Anyways, I plan on spending the weekend browsing these posts, now that my hectic week is over...

I think I've learned something important recently, DON'T schedule 18 hours of classes for one semester and plan on keeping your sanity :cry: :yuck:

MrOrange99 said:
Most surprising of all, you got not only one, but two (!) sentences out of Klusener. Usually all he says is 'hmmmm...'

MrOrange99 said:
Just kinda new to this thing, I guess its a full time job to keep up with posts :rofl:
Anyways, I plan on spending the weekend browsing these posts, now that my hectic week is over...
I think I've learned something important recently, DON'T schedule 18 hours of classes for one semester and plan on keeping your sanity :cry: :yuck:
stay on topic

yeah, stay on topic... dink

MrOrange99 said:
And that's where we come in...the refuge for those who have lost their sanity.