What can I expect from the Physics Forums community?

• Thread starter Surabhimenon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the Physics Forums community is a valuable resource for those seeking help or discussion on topics related to physics and science. The community consists of knowledgeable and experienced members who are willing to provide assistance and share their expertise. Users can expect a wide range of discussions and resources, including forums, articles, and study guides, to help them better understand and engage with various concepts and theories in physics. The community also promotes a collaborative and respectful environment, making it an ideal platform for learning and exchanging ideas.
Surabhimenon
Hello.. I am Surabhi Menon from India, currently pursuing bachelors degree in physics. As a science enthusiast i look forward to having discussions, to ask questions, to present my views and to learn most out of it.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Surabhimenon said:
Hello.. I am Surabhi Menon from India, currently pursuing bachelors degree in physics. As a science enthusiast i look forward to having discussions, to ask questions, to present my views and to learn most out of it.
Thank you.
A warm welcome to PF.

Just out of curiosity, which college/institution are you studying in?

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.