Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, a new species of squirrel, named Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus fragor, has been discovered in Guangxi province of China, closely related to the African Xebra Blabbler Virga cursor. This squirrel is larger and has black patches over its eyes, ears, legs, and tail. It was discovered on April 1, 2009 and has been a source of humor for people, with suggestions for names such as Swiss Funk Squirrel and Sciurus Kryptoniteus. If squirrels were to name humans, they might choose names like Homo Fortis Pigrum or Homo Photosapiens.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Anyone that knows me knows I love squirrels. This is truly an amazing discovery of a new species of squirrel. I had to share this. :-p

ScienceDaily (April 1, 2009) — A new species of squirrel has been described from Guangxi province in south-west China close to the border with Vietnam. Named Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus fragor, this new species is distantly related to the African Xebra Blabbler Virga cursor but is larger and has black patches over the eyes, ears, legs, and tail.
continued...

http://lansingwbu.blogspot.com/2009/04/found-new-squirrel-species-discovered.html

(note the date)

Attachments

• squirrel_panda.jpg
    squirrel_panda.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 493
  • squirrel_zebra.jpg
    squirrel_zebra.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 540
Physics news on Phys.org
Lol...the African Xebra Blabber and the Swiss Funk Squirrel :smile:...

April 1st, nice photoshop though...

I just saw one of those Swiss Funk Squirrels chasing after the neighbor's cat with a box of chocolates and a phony French accent.

Jimmy Snyder said:
I just saw one of those Swiss Funk Squirrels chasing after the neighbor's cat with a box of chocolates and a phony French accent.
:smile:

Jimmy Snyder said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdBndu0YUM

(no box of chocolates in this one, though)

Very cool, my favorite is Sciurus Kryptoniteus.

sgs83k.jpg

sgs83k.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Given the chance, what would squirrels name us?

Loren Booda said:
Homo Fortis Pigrum.

Loren Booda said:

[STRIKE]Homo Photosapiens...?[/STRIKE] :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Homo Pictor

Last edited:
LOL! I was looking for something and found this. I still want a xebra Blabbler!

Related to Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor

What is "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor"?

"Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" is a made-up term that does not have any scientific meaning or significance. It may have been created for entertainment or educational purposes, but it is not a real scientific concept or phenomenon.

What is the origin or background of "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor"?

As mentioned before, "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" does not have any real origin or background, as it is not a real scientific term. It may have been invented by someone for a specific purpose, but there is no factual basis or scientific research behind it.

Is "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" related to any existing scientific studies or theories?

No, "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" is not related to any existing scientific studies or theories. It is not a recognized or accepted term in the scientific community and has no connection to any established scientific concepts or theories.

Can "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" be used in any scientific research or experiments?

Since "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" is not a real scientific term, it cannot be used in any scientific research or experiments. It does not have any scientific meaning or significance, and using it in research or experiments would not yield any meaningful results.

Why is "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" being mentioned or discussed in scientific contexts?

It is possible that "Nuthacker Blabbler Rabidus Fragor" is being mentioned or discussed in scientific contexts as an example or hypothetical scenario to illustrate a concept or theory. However, it is important to note that it is not a real scientific term and should not be taken as such.