Finding A-Level OCR Physics Past Papers

In summary, some helpful resources for finding A-level OCR physics past papers are www.thepaperbank.co.uk for OCR physics 'A' and www.pastpaperexams.com or www.freeexampapers.com for OCR physics 'B'. It is recommended to politely ask your teacher for assistance as well.
thelonekurd
hi, does anybody know where to find a-level ocr physics past papers, as my so called teacher does not feel the need to 'help' his students.
thanks in advance:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Dear thelonerkurd

Yes I know lots of places

Please be more polite

--------------------------

A physics teacher

I'm sure if you asked your teacher politely he/she would help

A site excellent for OCR physics 'A' papers is: www.thepaperbank.co.uk

Hope this helps

Excellent site for OCR A papers

A site excellent for OCR physics 'A' papers is: www.thepaperbank.co.uk

Hope this helps

What is the best way to find A-Level OCR Physics past papers?

The best way to find A-Level OCR Physics past papers is to visit the official OCR website, as they provide a comprehensive list of past papers that you can access for free. You can also try searching on popular educational websites such as Revision World or Physics & Maths Tutor.

Are there any specific websites or resources that offer A-Level OCR Physics past papers?

Yes, apart from the official OCR website, there are many other websites and resources that offer A-Level OCR Physics past papers. Some popular options include Physics & Maths Tutor, Revision Science, and Exam Papers Plus.

How can I access A-Level OCR Physics past papers from previous years?

You can access A-Level OCR Physics past papers from previous years by visiting the official OCR website. On their website, you can filter the past papers by year and download them for free. Additionally, you can also find past papers on other educational websites such as Physics & Maths Tutor or Revision World.

Is it possible to find A-Level OCR Physics past papers with mark schemes?

Yes, you can find A-Level OCR Physics past papers with mark schemes on the official OCR website. Most educational websites that offer past papers also provide mark schemes for them. You can also try searching for specific past papers on Google, as some teachers or students may have uploaded them with mark schemes.

Are there any other resources or study materials that can help me prepare for A-Level OCR Physics exams?

Yes, apart from past papers, there are many other resources and study materials that can help you prepare for A-Level OCR Physics exams. Some useful options include textbooks, revision guides, flashcards, and online videos or tutorials. You can also join study groups or hire a tutor for additional support.