Only one date to take the PGRE in 2022?

• Testing
  • Thread starter Ineedhelp0
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pgre
In summary, the only date to take the PGRE in 2022 is October 23, 2022, set by the administering organization, ETS. It cannot be changed, so it is important to plan ahead and avoid any scheduling conflicts. There is a limit of three attempts per year for the PGRE, with registration opening about three months before the exam date on the ETS website. The cost for test takers in the United States, U.S. Territories, and Canada is $150, while international test takers will pay $200. Additional fees may apply for late registration or rescheduling.
Ineedhelp0
According to the ETS website, April 9th is the only day to take the physics GRE subject test in 2022. Most people take the PGRE in fall of their senior year or after graduation. Is April 9th really the only date, or will more dates be made available in the near future?

Physics news on Phys.org
At this time, April 9th is the only date for the Physics GRE Subject Test in 2022. The Educational Testing Service (ETS) typically releases additional test dates if the demand for testing increases. You should check the ETS website periodically for updates.

1. When is the only date to take the PGRE in 2022?

The only date to take the PGRE in 2022 is October 22, 2022.

2. Why is there only one date to take the PGRE in 2022?

The October 22, 2022 date was chosen by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to align with the academic calendar and provide enough time for students to receive their scores before graduate school application deadlines.

3. Can I take the PGRE on a different date if I am unable to on October 22, 2022?

No, the October 22, 2022 date is the only date available for the PGRE in 2022. It is important to plan ahead and make sure you are available to take the exam on this date.

4. Will there be any changes to the PGRE format or content for the October 22, 2022 exam?

No, the PGRE format and content will remain the same for the October 22, 2022 exam. However, ETS may make changes to the exam in future years, so it is important to stay updated on any announcements.

5. Can I retake the PGRE if I am not satisfied with my score on the October 22, 2022 exam?

Yes, you can retake the PGRE on a different date. However, keep in mind that the October 22, 2022 date is the only date available for the PGRE in 2022, so if you plan on retaking the exam, you will have to wait until the following year.