OrCad Capture CIS -- Unconnected pin, no FLOAT property or FLOAT = e

• Thread starter mfilip
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello everyone!
I am new in OrCad Capture Cis and apparently lack in fundamental knowledge. I have created this circuit so far but it appears that something (or everything) is wrong. The error is "Unconnected pin, no FLOAT property or FLOAT = e" in several parts of the circuit. Your answers will be of much help to me, especially if you are specific and analytical, so I can understand you because of my poor knowledge. Thank you!

Attachments

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Hello everyone!
I am new in OrCad Capture Cis and apparently lack in fundamental knowledge. I have created this circuit so far but it appears that something (or everything) is wrong. The error is "Unconnected pin, no FLOAT property or FLOAT = e" in several parts of the circuit. Your answers will be of much help to me, especially if you are specific and analytical, so I can understand you because of my poor knowledge. Thank you!
Welcome to the PF.

It does look like there are connections there where the DRC marker circles are drawn... If you zoom way in, does it still look like there are connections? Or maybe if your grid is real fine, the lines are actually not quite connected... What do you get when you run a Netlist for the circuit? Does it indicate those nets are connected or not?

EDIT -- And is your grid turned on? What is the spacing of your grid?

berkeman
Mentor
BTW, it looks like you have shorted through Cc1 on the right...