Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

OrCad Capture CIS -- Unconnected pin, no FLOAT property or FLOAT = e

1. May 24, 2016 #1
    Hello everyone!
    I am new in OrCad Capture Cis and apparently lack in fundamental knowledge. I have created this circuit so far but it appears that something (or everything) is wrong. The error is "Unconnected pin, no FLOAT property or FLOAT = e" in several parts of the circuit. Your answers will be of much help to me, especially if you are specific and analytical, so I can understand you because of my poor knowledge. Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. May 24, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

It does look like there are connections there where the DRC marker circles are drawn... If you zoom way in, does it still look like there are connections? Or maybe if your grid is real fine, the lines are actually not quite connected... What do you get when you run a Netlist for the circuit? Does it indicate those nets are connected or not?

EDIT -- And is your grid turned on? What is the spacing of your grid?

4. May 24, 2016 #3

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

BTW, it looks like you have shorted through Cc1 on the right...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted