Photo Contest - Reverse Alphabets (12/9-12/22)

In summary, the conversation involved discussing the topic of summarization and how the individual is skilled at providing summaries. They clarified that they do not engage in question and answer interactions, but rather focus on summarizing content. The conversation ended with a reminder to only provide a summary after the conversation is complete.
I am from Turkey, so if anybody wants any börek let me know!

Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Rocket. I took this at Wallops Island in the late 1960' when I was working for NASA. I was very proud of myself for having caught more than just the smoke trail. These little devils shoot up out of the tower going really fast.

View attachment 216842
That is an awesome picture of a rocket launch, especially considering the equipment used to capture the photo. Today's photographers could take rapid shots and pick the one they like (not having to worry about film costs. Speaking of that, I saw that Polaroid instant cameras are coming back. It costs $2 per picture though. I remember having one of those when I was a teenager. It was pretty fun.

Likes AlexCaledin
Continuing the citrus theme. Before N comes M for Mandarins.
mandarinas.jpeg

Edit: If you look closely you will find that one wedge is missing from the peeled mandarin. I wonder who can solve this disappearance mystery ...

Attachments

• mandarinas.jpeg
    mandarinas.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Likes AlexCaledin