What sparked my love for physics?

• Thread starter Bob Wolf
  • Start date
In summary, my love for physics was sparked by my fascination with how the universe works and my desire to understand the fundamental laws that govern it. As I delved deeper into the subject, I was captivated by the beauty and complexity of concepts such as relativity, quantum mechanics, and thermodynamics. The challenge of solving intricate problems and the ability to apply theoretical knowledge to real-world situations further fueled my passion for physics. Additionally, the mentorship of passionate and knowledgeable teachers and the opportunity to conduct experiments and participate in research have solidified my love for this fascinating field of study.
Bob Wolf
I have admired physics and the physicist themselves, for over 30 years. The equations are a
thing of scientific and mathematics splendor that make me want to look further and further into
its vast presence. I'm interested in all of the fields that have emerged over its lifetime. I'm not a
genius in the field, but I can hold a very strong conversation on many topics. I am here to learn
from your words, your ideas and from the common interests that have brought you and myself
here... Thank You

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Bob Wolf.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Hey, Bob. I just joined too and am still trying to find my way around. Without annoying any really smart people.

Likes Bob Wolf
Just, I am wondering the background of things happening; Thanks for your sincere interests. I am joining just for the sake of science and curiosity.

Likes Bob Wolf