Turbo,
I was making dinner, when out of the blue, I had one of those moments, I am still kind of shaking, hear me out. Back in the 80's I lived in San Diego, CA, and on weekends I would take my bike 1980 Honda CB900F (frankenbike suspension, that is a story for another day) with a couple of bike friends and we would take early morning rides to
http://dudleysbakery.com/products.html" in Julian, CA. We would hit the road early to have fun at para-legal speeds and second to be there early when the bakery was serving hot loaves of Jalapeno bread. That stuff was heaven, still warm with butter, to die for. See the link for their bread types. They called it simply Jalapeno bread back then, now it is Baja Jalapeno. They have added Jalapeno Cheddar
If you are up to making fresh bread, that has a semi thick crispy crust and soft center and dare I say ghost pepper bits in it, we have discovered a new treasure. Second, this stuff would sell by the ton. Want to know why ? The third reason we would arrive early was that they always sold out early of jalapeno bread, year in year out, it made no difference. I remember having to settle for sour dough a few times and grumbling for being late. The ride up was great, beautiful country,good company and the bread was to die for. What more could one who was near broke hope for, a tank of gas and a few bucks for the best bread in the world. You know where I am going here, right ? A couple variants of the bread. The hottest one, I would call Turbo's Terror. Obviously it would have the most ghost pepper content. At the bottom end how about Baby Ghost. I went back to Dudley's less than ten years ago, and it was still family run, some of the staff had been there almost fifteen years. Must be a fun place to work. Anyway that's my story, and am sticking to it.
Here is a screen grab of their bread offerings.
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2481/breads.jpg
Rhody...
P.S. Yep the floor is bamboo, not many folks recognize it, I like the color texture and hardness of it, 5 year aged.