I came home to find a surprise, don't remember ordering anything lately, so the box was a surprise. It seems that Turbo decided to send me some of his habanero relish and a Laconia T shirt. Thanks, I appreciate it, I can smell and see the garlic. We are buying some high end hot dogs, and I can't wait to try it. I sampled a bit, pretty hot, but a real nice flavor. I looked real close and didn't see any ghost bits, but that would be hard to tell if he used the not ripe ones, you didn't did you ?
On the subject of food again, our contractor friend who did our bamboo floors left three on the window sill to ripen. His mother in law comes over to his house, intending to make dinner while her son in law and daughter are at work. She is making chourico and peppers. Not knowing the window sill peppers were ghosts, were she takes the three peppers chops them up and cooks them along with regular peppers. Holy crap !
Her daughter told my wife over the phone, she became concerned when her fingers wouldn't stop burning

. She had no idea what a ghost pepper is, long story short they ate the chourico and peppers, and got as expected mixed reviews, her son in law loves them, and others were amazed at the heat and backed off accordingly. Is their a moral to this story, mother in law takes it on herself to make a meal for her daughter and son in law and meets the devil or in this case devils ghost himself on the windowsill. I can't make this up folks, truly, I can't.
Rhody...