Good universities for power engineering and AI in North America

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
rootX
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
What are some good universities in the fields of power engineering and AI in North America for higher education, masters or phd?

I guess I can contact my local professors to find about it or get myself familiar with recent developments and contact the authors. So far, I only been trying find information from google but have not found something good.

Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
At one point Ga Tech was good at both, but I don't know if that's still true.
There are too many good names but I didn't get impression that they focus on power let alone combination of power and AI.

Ga Tech has impressive website:
http://www.energy.gatech.edu/research/index.php

One of the areas is "Energy Policy and Economics". I am doing Economics minor along with my EE and that opens interesting another possibility.
 
Last edited by a moderator: