Procerin - agents that engender hair growth

In summary, everything on the market has potentially irreversible, tedious, or undesirable side effects.
checked
im browsing through products that potentially reverse the cessation of hair growth on one's head.

that which I am observing is as follows:

procerin

ingredients:

approximated daily value
Saw Palmetto Berries 1500mg **
Zinc (Zinc Sulfate) 15mg 100%
Pyroxide 5mg 300%
Magnesium (Oxide) 150mg 38%
Proprietary Blend 30mg **
Gotu Kola, Nettles, Pumpkin Seed, Eleuthero Root, Muira Puma Root, Uwa Ursi

i suppose the premise behind this product is that it inadvertently engenders hair growth, which was discovered when used to treat a prostate malady.

im under the impression that its supposed to act as a dht inhibitor, which is a contributing factor to baldness in males.

would one care to enlighten me? any relevant info that may benefit my inquiry is appreciated.

Physics news on Phys.org
checked said:
im browsing through products that potentially reverse the cessation of hair growth on one's head.

that which I am observing is as follows:

procerin

ingredients:

approximated daily value
Saw Palmetto Berries 1500mg **
Zinc (Zinc Sulfate) 15mg 100%
Pyroxide 5mg 300%
Magnesium (Oxide) 150mg 38%
Proprietary Blend 30mg **
Gotu Kola, Nettles, Pumpkin Seed, Eleuthero Root, Muira Puma Root, Uwa Ursi

i suppose the premise behind this product is that it inadvertently engenders hair growth, which was discovered when used to treat a prostate malady.

im under the impression that its supposed to act as a dht inhibitor, which is a contributing factor to baldness in males.

would one care to enlighten me? any relevant info that may benefit my inquiry is appreciated.

Advice - don't test supposedly medically based substances that are not proven or have not been FDA approved.

Have you ever considered Rogaine?

free testosterone, hair growth, and natural remedies

my last post got lost amidst relogging in.

anyway, id like to retain brevity so ill present my findings.

everything on the market has potentially irreversible, tedious, or undesirable side effects.

thanks for the 'not fda approved' notice. sound advice, indeed.

with respect to rogaine, the active ingredient is said to be nitric oxide, known as minoxidil.

if one may increase it naturally, then go for it.

that which came to be of interest was that the main catalyst for balding in males is the circulation of free testosterone, which may be reduced by engaging in significant amounts of daily aerobic exercise, in addition with maintaining low insulin and stress levels. SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), produced by the latter, binds to free testosterone.

By approximately 2010, a tested form of transporting cells from one's hair follicles to other areas may be available, which is said to be effective in 70% of subjects. that which was discerned was that this method involves the use of stem cells, and its use across gender was not noted by myself.

moreover, massaging one's scalp with natural oils may affect hair growth.

ill update this thread when appropriate!

I , for one , am not inclined to use anything that decreases my testosterone.

Related to Procerin - agents that engender hair growth

What is Procerin?

Procerin is a hair growth product that is designed specifically for men. It is an all-natural supplement that is taken orally and has been reported to improve hair growth and increase hair density.

How does Procerin work?

Procerin works by blocking the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the body. DHT is a hormone that can cause hair loss and thinning in men. By reducing DHT levels, Procerin helps to promote hair growth and prevent further hair loss.

Are there any side effects of using Procerin?

Procerin is an all-natural supplement and does not have any known side effects. However, as with any supplement, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting use.

How long does it take to see results with Procerin?

Results may vary for each individual, but most users report seeing results within 3-6 months of consistent use. It is important to continue using Procerin as directed to achieve the best results.

Is Procerin safe to use with other medications?

Procerin is an all-natural supplement and is generally safe to use with other medications. However, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting use if you are taking any other medications or have any underlying health conditions.

Back