Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
60 replies · 11K views


DaleSpam said:
It seems OK to me except for one small detail:I would not say that B travels with the lightwave since the light wave travels at c and B does not. I would say that B travels with the source of the lightwave. The v used in the Doppler shift formula is the relative velocity between the source and the detector. B detects no shift because B travels with the same speed v of the source.

If you want to talk about the speed wrt the lightwave, that is always c.

Hi DaleSpam. As usual you are right, one have to carefully compose his/her sentences in physics. Excellent, this topic is now fully analysed. I have learned a lot from you, I will read my books much easier now because of the basic understandings of time dilation (just nature). Slowly I will place links in my other 2 topics to this topic as the final end, one per day :smile: