Purchases just sitten around collecting dust

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date

Evo

Mentor
EnumaElish said:
This sounds bad, what with the sound effect and all. But no structural damage, right? (Or wrong?)What damage did that cause?

There has to be some kind of activity that you could engage in, no?
I had a brace on my leg and stitches in my knee, but I was fine in 6 weeks, but I got out of the habit of exercizing every day. No damage, I just need to get motivated again. :grumpy:

JamesU

Gold Member
Evo has a new avatar! I'm confused now

Evo

Mentor
yomamma said:
Evo has a new avatar! I'm confused now
That's me. Kind of weird looking, but some like it. My last one was the Evo child.

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Evo said:
That's me.
Funny, you look like a centerfold I used to talk to. She is no longer a model and lives far away. :cry:

No damage, I just need to get motivated again. :grumpy:
You don't need to exercise every day. Even one day a month is better than never. Once a week is better. Twice a week is awesome. Three times is pushing it :smile:

I used to run and bicycle, then my knee hurt. I had to do these knee exercises to strengthen a muscle right above the knee; and couldn't do much else. Eventually, I got back on the saddle. Then my neck started hurting like hell. I sold the bike, didn't much exercise for a few years. It turned out good for my career. :smile: I got burned out this summer. I took it easy for a few weeks and took up swimming and working on my spinal muscles. Now the winter's almost here and the pools are closing, I have to find some other physical activity. I'm thinking of walking to & back from work, 2-3 days every week.

Could I possibly get you interested in brisk walking, perhaps?

Evo

Mentor
EnumaElish said:
Could I possibly get you interested in brisk walking, perhaps?
I live near a wildlife preserve with 7 miles of hiking trials. I plan to hike again this fall. I love that.

wolram

Gold Member
Evo said:
I used to work out every day, I also used to look like a playboy centerfold. :frown: Now my equipment is gathering dust. It was that last glass through the knee and fall downstairs that ended my workouts and I just haven't had any incentive to get back into that kind of shape again.
:cry: Thinks, how to get that dust off and get you fit again :rolleyes:

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Evo said:
I live near a wildlife preserve with 7 miles of hiking trials. I plan to hike again this fall. I love that.
Good! Don't forget the water, cell phone, and a walking stick (in case wildlife gets too close for comfort) :smile:

Any possibility of wildlife pics that we can look forward to? :bugeye: