Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device

In summary, the conversation discusses a question about producing a High Voltage Zero Current, Pure Electrostatic device. The questions ask for advice on winding a transformer, reducing current safely, the maximum current the human body can accept, the long-term effects of using the device on the heart, nervous system, and brain, and any clinical trials or experiments on humans using the device. The conversation also raises concerns about the safety of the project.
Darmansyah
Dear Alls,
I need your advice regarding my experiment in producing the High Voltage Zero Current, Pure Electrostatic device.
The Input Power/Voltage: 5 Watt/220 Volt
The Output Voltage shall be 20.000 Volt
The Output Current shall be 0 Micro Ampere.

Please assist me in step by step information:
1. How can I wind my own transformer in simple way?
2. How can I reduce the current from 250 Micro Ampere to Zero Micro Ampere in a safety way?
3. What is the maximum current that Human Body (the Heart) still can accept?
4. What is the long term effect for Human Heart or Nervous System or the Brain?
5. Any clinical trial or experiment on Human Body by using the Electrostatic Device?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Regards,
Darmansyah

Physics news on Phys.org
To create a transformer to change the voltage, you want to have the proportion of the number of output windings to the number input windings equal to the proportion of the output voltage to the input voltage.

You can't reduce the current to truly be zero and still have anything flow, which would defeat the purpose of making this. You want as low current as possible, but not actually zero. The simple way to do this is to use the equation "amps = volts / ohms" to determine the sum of the resistance of a number of resistors in series needed to get the current down to an acceptable level. This is assuming you are working with DC voltage at this point.

I wouldn't know anything about the effects on the human body, but I would go on the side of caution and do extensive question asking towards people who do know.

Dear Greeniguana,
Thank you for your reply.
Any book or website that I can learn easily, step by step for building the transformer for my own.
Thanks

Darmansyah said:
Dear Alls,
I need your advice regarding my experiment in producing the High Voltage Zero Current, Pure Electrostatic device.
The Input Power/Voltage: 5 Watt/220 Volt
The Output Voltage shall be 20.000 Volt
The Output Current shall be 0 Micro Ampere.

Please assist me in step by step information:
1. How can I wind my own transformer in simple way?
2. How can I reduce the current from 250 Micro Ampere to Zero Micro Ampere in a safety way?
3. What is the maximum current that Human Body (the Heart) still can accept?
4. What is the long term effect for Human Heart or Nervous System or the Brain?
5. Any clinical trial or experiment on Human Body by using the Electrostatic Device?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Regards,
Darmansyah

For 3.) I know it's far lower than milliamperes (you need to verify from some accredited study), and 4.) - again, and 5.) is pretty common, the police use it every so often, it's rather shocking.

It really doesn't sound safe as to what you're doing and if you don't even know how to wire a transformer, how can you really trust yourself around that?

I second dst. I know the answers, yet would not do this project.

This thread should be closed.

1. What is a "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device"?

A "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" is a scientific instrument or device that is capable of generating high voltage levels without any current flow. It works solely on the principles of electrostatics, which involves the study of electric charges at rest.

2. How does a "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" work?

A "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" works by using various components such as capacitors, resistors, and diodes to manipulate and store electric charges. These charges are then released in a controlled manner to generate high voltage levels without any current flow.

3. What are the applications of a "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device"?

A "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" has various applications in the fields of research, energy generation, and medical treatments. It can be used to power scientific experiments, generate electricity from renewable sources such as wind and solar, and for electrostatic therapies in medicine.

4. Is a "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" safe to use?

Yes, a "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" is safe to use as it does not produce any current flow, which is the primary cause of electric shocks. However, caution should be exercised while handling it to prevent any accidental discharge of high voltage levels.

5. How is a "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" different from traditional high voltage generators?

A "Create High Voltage Zero Current Pure Electrostatic Device" differs from traditional high voltage generators in that it does not require any current flow to generate high voltage levels. Traditional generators use current flow to generate an electromagnetic field, while the pure electrostatic device relies on the manipulation of electric charges at rest.