1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quantum Mechanics learning resource videos

1. Feb 3, 2015 #1

Maylis

Gold Member

Hello,

I was wondering if there exists some videos that explain quantum mechanics. Something similar to Khan Academy, but that website only has introductory material. I am not looking for online lectures, but more like Khan Academy or some sort of step by step problem solving skills that is more interactive.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 3, 2015 #2
    I think it may be tough to find because your audience if quite small after intro QM. It may not make business sense to make available. The MIT Courseware has advanced topics, but I wouldn't say they are interactive.

4. Feb 3, 2015 #3

Maylis

Gold Member

To be clear, I am talking about introduction to quantum mechanics (at the level of griffiths)

5. Feb 4, 2015 #4
    MIT OCW has video lectures for its introductory QM course. I find that always makes things easier to learn.

6. Mar 4, 2015 #5

Maylis

Gold Member

7. Mar 15, 2015 #6
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook