1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quantum Non-Locality Subspace Radio

1. Apr 7, 2008 #1
    http://www.mjyoung.net/misc/quantum.htm

read this and tell me if it works or if its a crock, it sounds good, but all ive had is high school Physics

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2008 #2
    More than I can say about Mr. Young, unfortunately... =) Anyway, it is not in line with our current understanding of quantum mechanics.

4. Apr 7, 2008 #3

JesseM

Science Advisor

Yeah, as mentioned in the very last paragraph I added to this wikipedia article, Eberhard's theorem proves that if the currently-accepted equations of quantum physics are correct, it must be impossible to use entanglement to communicate faster than light. Mr. Young has a sketchy and incorrect understanding of how entanglement works; it doesn't mean that if you do something to one particle, the other will respond in a way that could tip off people observing it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?