Question about speed connection

In summary: Rather, it is calculated using a more complex formula known as the relativistic velocity addition formula. Additionally, the concept of "freezing time" is not accurate and is likely a misunderstanding of the concept of time dilation.
danielhaish
TL;DR Summary
Does it worked until the speed of light?
Lats say that i am moving on spaceship that moves 50% of the speed of light
And this spaceship is on a planet that moves in speed of 50% of the speed of light . And we have one clock on the spaceship ,clock number one, and on the planet we another clock,clock number two. And on difference system that static relative to the planet, we have one clock,clock number three.
So we have three clocks but the problem is that the time is freezing relative to clock number three and clock . number three is not freezing realtive to clock two witch is not freezing relative to click number so . we have two option for what the value of the clock two and three when clock number one is one secend

• Sad
Likes Motore
Physics news on Phys.org
danielhaish said:
So we have three clocks but the problem is that the time is freezing relative to clock number three and clock . number three is not freezing realtive to clock two witch is not freezing relative to click number so .

I can't figure out what question you are asking, but time is certainly not "freezing".

Likes Dale
danielhaish said:
Lats say that i am moving on spaceship that moves 50% of the speed of light/quote]Moving relative to what?
And this spaceship is on a planet that moves in speed of 50% of the speed of light
Again, moving relative to what?
If you mean that the planet is moving relative to you, and the ship is moving relative to the planet, and you are asking if that means that the ship is moving at the speed of light relative to you (##.5c+.5c=c##), then the answer is no. You can google for “relativistic velocity addition” to find the correct rule for adding speeds.

However, I suspect that you’re working from a more basic misunderstanding here. You’ve heard that “time slows down for a moving clock”, but that doesn’t mean what you’re thinking it does. Let’s take the simplest example: you and I are standing side by side on the surface of the earth. We synchronize our clocks, then you get into a rocket ship and fly away at .5c relative to me. You are moving relative to me while I am at rest relative to me; I say that your clock is running slow. However, we could just as well analyze the problem by saying that you are at rest while I and the Earth are moving at .5c in the other direction - and conclude that my clock is the one that is slow.
(Do not confuse this situation with the one in which you eventually turn around and return to the Earth so that we can compare our clocks side by side - that’s the twin paradox and it is pretty much unrelated to time dilation and you don’t want to take it on until you understand the simpler case in which you and I are just moving relative to one another in a straight line).

Both descriptions of the situation are equally right, and there is no contradiction between them. The apparent paradox (my clock is slower than yours and your clock is slower than mine) is explained by the relativity of simultaneity, something else that you should google for.

• Informative
Likes Dale
danielhaish said:
Summary:: Does it worked until the speed of light?

Lats say that i am moving on spaceship that moves 50% of the speed of light
This is very confusing. There is no such thing as “moves 50% of the speed of light”. There is “moves 50% of the speed of light with respect to Earth” or with respect to a space station or with respect to whatever.

Any time you mention “moves” without mentioning “with respect to” or “relative to” then you have an incomplete thought.

Likes danielhaish and jbriggs444
danielhaish said:
the problem is that the time is freezing

No, it isn't. In relativity, velocities do not add linearly, so 50% of the speed of light plus 50% of the speed of light does not equal 100% of the speed of light.

1. What factors affect the speed of my internet connection?

The speed of your internet connection can be affected by various factors such as the type of connection (e.g. DSL, cable, fiber), the quality of your modem and router, the number of devices connected to your network, and the overall network traffic in your area.

2. How can I test my internet connection speed?

You can test your internet connection speed by using online speed testing tools such as Ookla Speedtest or Google's Measurement Lab. These tools will measure your download and upload speeds, as well as your ping or latency.

3. What is a good internet connection speed?

A good internet connection speed is subjective and depends on your individual needs. Generally, a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 3 Mbps is considered sufficient for basic internet usage such as browsing, streaming, and video conferencing.

4. How can I improve my internet connection speed?

To improve your internet connection speed, you can try the following steps:

• Reset your modem and router
  • Move your router to a central location in your home
  • Upgrade your modem and router to newer, faster models
  • Limit the number of devices connected to your network
  • Upgrade to a higher internet speed plan

5. What is the difference between download and upload speeds?

Download speed refers to the rate at which data is transferred from the internet to your device, while upload speed refers to the rate at which data is transferred from your device to the internet. Download speed is typically higher than upload speed, as most internet activities involve downloading more data than uploading.