Question sound hammer damage objects in room

• Thread starter gamer87
  • Start date
gamer87
I was inside a closed room and I used a hammer in wood and metal, the noise and sound and sound waves generated by the hammer beating may have damaged and cracked objects and DVD discs that are inside the same room?

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Only if you hit them with the hammer... :wink:

Likes russ_watters
russ_watters
Mentor
If the hammering was so loud that it ruptured your eardrums, shattered your windows and knocked pictures off your walls, maybe but still probably not.

gamer87
this caused resonance q damaged and cracked items inside boxes? what is the physics explanation for my doubt? itens of plastic material and dvd discs in the same room

berkeman
Mentor
this caused resonance q damaged and cracked items inside boxes? what is the physics explanation for my doubt? itens of plastic material and dvd discs in the same room

Your obsession with questions like this is not healthy. This thread is likely to get closed just like your last one in December...

cardboard box absorbs moisture and will it sweat moisture?

plastic bag holds moisture and it will also sweat moisture inside the cardboard box?

if this occurs is it bad for the storage of the disks that are inside the box?

gamer87
i'm not talking about cardboard box and humidity I'm talking about sound waves through the air

Suggested for: Question sound hammer damage objects in room

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies